Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My favorite obsession

I love Glee.  I am not ashamed to admit that I look forward to it every week with total giddyness all day on Tuesdays.  My husband who is a total tough guy, man's man, beer and football kind of guy, even loves Glee too.  It's the ONE show (besides football) that we watch together every week.  So I have been extra excited today about the RHPS episode coming on tonight.  We have an elegant theatre in town where Gone with the Wind first debuted which does a midnight screening of RHPS without fail each Halloween.  I adore RHPS.  I do get that many many people don't support RHPS and it's "message" but there is no denying it is one genius piece of musical theatre.  So you know where to find me tonight at 7pm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments PG-13 or cleaner and always leave your email address if it's not readily available in your profile.