Monday, October 12, 2009

Alpha

When I graduated high school I was part of a select group called "Alpha Omega."  We were the group of students who started at our school in PreK and went all the way through graduation together.  This meant the 12 or so of us (I only had 44 in my graduating class) had been together for 14 years straight.  We knew everything about each other: who's grandmother was sick, who had wet their pants in 1st grade, who was who's first kiss, and so on.  I don't presume to make this blog quite that detailed as I'm not one to gush about myself or my family but I do find this an interesting avenue to express myself.  Whether anyone reads it or not is a whole other issue but at least what I have to say will be out there floating around cyberland in case someone happens upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments PG-13 or cleaner and always leave your email address if it's not readily available in your profile.